Commercially Validated and Globally Approved
With ENHANZE technology, it’s possible to break through traditional subcutaneous limitations and rapidly deliver high-dose, high-volume therapeutics to the patients who need it in the clinic or at home.
ENHANZE technology is commercially validated to facilitate the subcutaneous administration of five approved therapeutics.
- Darzalex FASPRO® (daratumumab and hyaluronidase – fihj) injection for subcutaneous use (US) / DARZALEX® SC (daratumumab) (International)
- Herceptin Hylecta™ (trastuzumab and hyaluronidose-oysk) (US) / Herceptin® SC (trastuzumab subcutaneous) (International)
- HYQVIA® (Immune Globulin Infusion 10%)
- Phesgo® (pertuzumab/trastuzumab/hyaluronidase-zzxf) subcutaneous injection
- Rituxan Hycela® (rituximab/hyaluronidase human) (US) / MabThera®(rituximab) (International)
Additionally, we continue to increase the number of products in development through our collaborations with leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, including Abbvie, Alexion, argenx, Baxalta, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Horizon, Janssen, Lilly, Pfizer, Roche and ViiV Healthcare.