Personal information is information that can be used to identify you.
The types of information we collect include:
- Internet or other similar network activity. Technical information about your browser and computer that is automatically collected when you access the website (e.g., cookies)
- Identifiers. We or our service providers collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address, as well as contact information you provide when you interact with us, such as your name, address, telephone number or email address.
- Professional or employment-related information. We collect this information when you apply for a job with us.
- Your contact details. Your name, email address and other contact details, which you may provide to us.
We collect this information from the following sources:
- Directly from you. We collect information that you directly provide us, such as your contact information, when you interact with the website.
- Indirectly from you. We collect some information, like your IP address, by observing your interactions on our website.
Cookies and Other Tracking Tools
Do Not Track
“Do Not Track” or DNT is a feature enabled on some browsers that sends a signal to request that a web application disable its tracking or cross-site user tracking. At present, our website does not respond to or alter its practices when a DNT signal is received.